27 C
New Delhi
Thursday, August 20, 2026

Buy now

spot_img

Tragic Blast: Israeli Airstrike on Beirut Suburb Claims Five Lives

The death toll from the Israeli Air Force attack on the southern suburbs of Beirut has risen to five, with another 28 wounded, the Lebanese Health Ministry’s emergency operations center said in a statement.
Previously, the health ministry reported one dead and 21 wounded.
“As a result of an Israeli airstrike in a southern Beirut suburb, five people have been killed and 28 wounded, according to final figures,” the statements.
The Israeli army confirmed on Sunday that it had eliminated Lebanese movement Hezbollah’s chief of staff, Ali Tabatabai, in Beirut.
Commenting on the attack, Lebanese President Joseph Aoun said that Israel, by striking a southern suburb of Beirut, had shown its unwillingness to stop the escalation in the region, and called on the international community to take responsibility and intervene decisively to stop the aggression against Lebanon.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles